HELLO LAKES OF MAGNOLIA
It's important to stay informed about the real estate market in your area, as it can indeed help you make important financial decisions. Knowing the estimated value of your home and keeping an eye on recent sales can be valuable. If you would just like to review the past year's data, the link is below but if you would like a monthly report or a detailed analysis we can assist with that as well.
- CURRENT LAKES OF MAGNOLIA SALES: To check what homes in Lakes of Magnolia have been selling for in the past 365 days, you can follow the THIS LINK.
- AUTOMATED MONTHLY ANALYSIS: Have you ever been curious about what your neighbor's home sold for? We utilize a program called Homebeat, I even have myself set up to get a homebeat each month. Once we set you up it is automated and gets emailed to you monthly. This service can provide you with valuable insights into active listings, pending sales, and recently sold homes in your neighborhood, along with metrics like average price per square foot, average time on the market, and average list price to sold price ratios on a monthly basis. SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR DETAILS ON WHAT THAT LOOKS LIKE. If you would like to be set up, you can reach out to me (text/email is fine) and I can get that set up for you or fill out the form below.
- DETAILED ANALYSIS WITH ESTIMATED VALUE: If you would prefer to have a detailed analsis of what your home's value may be? We can do this upon previewing your home OR we can do it based on just data. Fill out the form below or email me at [email protected] for a detailed analysis of your home. Let me know if you prefer to meet in person for if you prefer for me to go by the data alone.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING? ~If not, save this link and come back later when you are considering a move ;-)
Fun fact about us....when we list a home for sale we typically do not allow showings until the open house. Here are some reasons why.
- Efficiency for Sellers: Consolidating showings into a single open house event can indeed make the process more convenient for sellers. It reduces the need to prepare the home for showings multiple times throughout the first week, which can be disruptive to daily routines, especially for families with children or pets.
- Efficiency for Buyers and Agents: In a fast-paced market, where properties can sell quickly, having a designated open house time can help buyers and their agents plan and schedule visits more efficiently. This way, they don't have to rush to see a property as soon as it's listed.
- Bulk Offers: Gathering offers within a relatively short time frame can help sellers compare and evaluate multiple offers simultaneously. This can lead to a better understanding of the market's demand for the property and potentially result in more favorable terms for the seller.
HOW IS THE MARKET?
- There is more inventory to choose from.
- Homes are not selling for 100%+ of the asking price.
- Buyers are able to negotiate, but deals are still great for sellers.
HERE ARE OUR 2024 REAL ESTATE PREDICTIONS
We expect interest rates to dip down a bit in the upcoming year. This will likely encourage many buyers to leave the fence and could lead to a minor buying frenzy, similar to what we saw in 2021 but probably not as intense. The lower interest rates will increase buying power and are likely to result in stable or even rising prices.
Have you followed us on social media? @HOMESWEETHOMEGROUP
CHECK OUT OUR HOUSTON ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS PROFILE TO SEE THE 162 COMPLETED SURVEYS.
If you would you like to set up a one on one consultation via phone, email, zoom to discuss your real estate needs, all of my direct contact information is below. CLICK HERE to learn more about me.