THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SCAN THE QR CODE! I BET YOUR PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING LIKE CRAZY WITH CALLS FROM OTHER REAL ESTATE TEAMS. WE TAKE A MORE RESPECTFUL APPROACH TO WHAT CAN BE A DIFFICULT SITUATION AS A SELLER.
Are you still considering selling your house? If so, would you like to discuss getting your home back on the market? Below are some things we know to be true and address our marketing approach accordingly:
- Most buyers originate from online searches....were you satisfied with your online marketing & social media advertising? We utilize professional and sometimes aerial photography with our marketing. When we list your home it is added to 320+ additional websites and we do social media advertising when you go active on the market, when we hold your house open, and throughout the process.
- Most listing agents do not like to do open houses....many times a potential buyer originates from an open house. We would like to hold your house open the first two weekends back on the market if you are ok with that. To be honest, after 17 years selling houses (Katie Cooper, Broker) I find that many of the agents saying that open houses don't work are the agents who don't like working on the weekends. haha. We have a team of professionals to assist in getting your house open on the weekend(s).
- Sometimes we need to address showing feedback. If you are continuasly getting the same feedback from buyers, we need to work together to find a solution. Sometimes it is outdated flooring (offer an allowance), sometimes it is too dark (paint a lighter color to brighten it up), sometimes it is a dog smell (we utilize diffusers with fresh oil).
- YES, sometimes it is your price. Let's discuss a pricing strategy. What does the competition look like? What homes have went pending while your home sat on the market and why that may have happended. We want to find a way to make your home stand out in the crowd of inventory.
- How does your home show for open houses and showings? Presenting your house in the best possible light is very important to the first impressions and continued interest from a buyer.
This will give you some tips on things you can do to get your home ready as you re-list your home as well as outline the eight steps we take to assist in getting your home sold. 8_STEPS_WE_TAKE_TO_GET_YOUR_HOME_SOLD.pdf
Experience, Expertise, Professionalism, and Patience are very important characters in this relationship. Below are some links that may help to start building trust.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR RECENLTY SOLD HOMES
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR 162 CLIENT SURVEYS
Are you ready for a fresh start? Reach out to me and we can set up a time to meet this week.