K&G Capital Mortgage LLC
Core Lending/Goldwater Bank
FHA rehab loans/New construction custom home
Lot Loans/Custom Home Loans
Mid America Mortgage, Inc.
Nations Lending Corp
Deason's Consulting Services, LLC
Debt Elimination & Credit Restoration
- The FIRST STEP in the home buying process is getting pre approved.
- The Financing Contingency Starts on The Effective Date of the Contract (page 8) and goes for the length of days quoted on page 2 of the financing addendum. (typically 14-21 days)
- TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! If your lender asks you for additional documentation, please get it to them promptly. Not doing so will put you in jeopardy of running out of your financing contingency time and put your earnest money at risk if you don’t get final approval.
- Please DO NOT finance anything during the lending process. This could effect your financing approval.
- If you have questions about your estimated closing costs or your estimated monthly payment….please call your lender directly.
- When you are packing at your current home, please do not pack any important financial or tax documents. The lender may ask for them during escrow.
- WIRE FRAUD IS A REAL THREAT during the escrow period. You will not be asked via email or phone to wire money. We will set up your wires via an outgoing call to the title company (YOU CALL THEM) or at closing.
Thank YOU for supporting The Home Sweet Home Group. If you know of anyone considering a move, please consider sharing our information. Nothing influences people more than a trusted recommendation. Trusted recommendations are the backbone of our business.