5 Cool Places to Cool Off This Summer
Looking for ways to have some fun and beat the heat this summer? Tired of the neighborhood pool and itching for a change of scenry? Our area is full of great options for staying cool this summer! Why not pack up the kids, sunscreen, and towels, and hit the road to check out these 5 "cool" places to stay "cool" this summer:
1) Palm Beach at Moody Gardens - this attraction features a lazy river, wave pool, tower slides, splashpads, and more.
2) Hurrican Harbor by Six Flags - features all sorts of waterslides and rides the whole family will enjoy!
3) Texas Shaped Lazy River at the Marriott Marquis in Houston - talk about doing up summer in style! This pool is made for Texas-sized fun.
4) Margaritaville Lake Resort on Lake Conroe - a day pass to this resort grants you access to the 3 acre water park, infinity pool, and more.
5) Crystal Clear Lagoon & Beach Club at Balmoral in Humble - this beautiful, lush oasis features a tropical lagoon with white sand beaches and plenty of space to splash & play the day away.
For more information on great ways to spend your summer days in our area, reach out! We love to share ideas and suggestions with our community. It's our pleasure to serve you and your families!