21 Things to Do - Summer 2021
With the last day of school just around the corner you may be wondering how to keep your kids busy and entertained this summer. With businesses opening back up and no mandatory mask mandates here are 21 things you can do this summer!
- Go to the local pool or waterpark
- Make popsicles
- Go to the zoo or aqaurium
- Go camping in the backyard
- Have a backyard BBQ - see our other blogs for a great pulled pork recipe!
- Go mini golfing
- Go to the drive in
- Create chalk art on the side walk
- Have a family game night
- Make pizza
- Participate in a summer camp
- Fly kites
- Have a picnic
- Take in a sporting event
- Go to the farmer's market
- Make Father's Day cards
- Paint 4th of July t-shirts
- Make a slip and slide and play in the sprinklers
- Make moon sand - 8 cups of flour and 1 cup of baby oil
- Go for a bike ride or walk as a family
- Make rock candy
Most importantly make lots of memories, take lots of pictures, wear your sunscreen and HAVE FUN!