TOP 10 THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU LIST YOUR HOUSE FOR SALE.
We Get Asked All The Time….What Do I Need To Start Doing To Get My House Ready to Sell….Here is Our Standard To Do List.
1. Deep Clean Each Room & Closet.
2. Declutter As Much As Possible, Perhaps Go Ahead and Box Up Items Your Not Using.
3. Update Landscaping, Fresh Mulch and Add Color.
4. Touch Up or Even Fresh Paint Where Needed. Neutral Grey’s are very popular in 2018.
5. Tackle Any Smells that May be Lingering in the Home; pets, old carpet, smoking, mold.
6. Power Wash Patios, Driveways, Sidewalks and Even The Exterior of the Home if needed.
7. New Master Bedroom Linens that are Neutral with Fluffy Pillows.
8. Brighten Up the Kitchen and Spend the Majority of your Money there. Whites, Greys, and Painted Cabinets are popular in 2018. Think Farmhouse look.
9. Staging…Sometimes Furniture has to be Moved to Make Spaces Feel Larger. We Will Discuss Each Room With You at Our Listing Appointment.
10. Give Us a Call…We Will Take It From There. 🙂
Call/Email/Text for an Appointment or Click on the Link Below and it will Allow you to Schedule with Us Electronically.